The CA2 professional power amplifier is designed to achieve unsurpassed sonic performance and long-term reliability--even when operating under extreme stress--in touring or fixed installation applications.
The CA™ series provides tremendous value in proven amplifier technology.CAs form the backbone of discriminating rental systems and high-power club installations worldwide.
Auditoriums, churches, regional tour sound companies and mobile DJs are all ideal candidates for the CA Series’ combination of value and sonic quality.
The CA Series design provides economical access to the premium sound quality of the Crest Audio Pro Series.
Professional power-handling capabilities and exceptional low-end response make this amplifier an ideal choice for installations and touring applications that demand the finest audio quality.
* 8 Ohm Stereo - 160 W
* 4 Ohm Stereo - 250 W
* 2 Ohm Stereo - N/A
* 8 Ohm Bridged - 500 W
* 4 Ohm Bridged - N/A
* Legendary over-built power supply
* Toroidal power transformer
* Latest generation of high-speed, wide-bandwidth output devices
* Twin-tunnel cooling with back-to-front air flow
* Dual, rear-mounted, continuously variable-speed fans
* Balanced male and female XLR inputs with switch-configurable XLR polarity and sensitivity selection
* Speakon® or five-way binding post output connectors (market dependent)
* Stereo, parallel, bridged-mono mode selector switch
* Ground-lift switch
* Front panel circuit-breaker switch
* Recessed, stepped attenuators
* SIGNAL present/active, PROTECT, and ACL LED's
* Modular construction
* Powder-coated steel chassis
* Five-year warranty
Model CA 2
Dimensions 19" W x 3.5" H x 18" D
(483 mm x 89 mm x 458 mm)
Weight 33 lbs. (15 kg)